Paper House Puffy Stickers have such beautiful texture and are light and spongy, yet detailed. The new range of Christmas Puffy Stickers have the perfect embellishments to use for some holiday cards whether you prefer cute or traditional styles. I especially love the large title puffy stickers as they are great for scrapbooking layouts too.
Joy to the World:
A Closer Look:
Supplies: Christmas Lights Puffy Sticker (Paper House), Christmas Cheer Tags 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper (Paper House), Deck the Halls 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper (Paper House), red card base 5x7", mini red gems
1. Carefully cut around the Christmas sentiment card.
2. Adhere a piece of green plaid paper to a red card base leaving a narrow red border.
3. Attach the Christmas sentiment to the center of the card using foam tape.
4. Lastly, embellish the card with Christmas Lights Puffy Stickers and red gems.
A Closer Look:
Supplies: ColorWays Noir Birchwood 12" scrapbook paper (Paper House), Little Man 6" paper pad (Paper House), Believe Puffy Sticker (Paper House), snowflake buttons (Favorite Findings), Winter Night rubber stamp PS0700 (Hampton Arts), Archival black ink (Ranger), Stickles glitter glue (Ranger), gems, red pen, red & white cardstock, card base 5x7"
1. First, stamp the Winter Night scene with black ink onto white cardstock and color the birds red.
2. Tear three strips of white paper. Overlap them at the bottom edge of the stamped image trim to resemble snow drifts and cut off any excess overhanging paper. Apply iridescent glitter glue to the torn edges to accentuate the snowy edge.
3. Adhere a piece of Birchwood paper to cover the card base.
4. Cut out a flag shape 2x5" and mount it onto red cardstock and adhere to the lower part of the card.
5. Finally, apply the Christmas Greeting overlapping the stamped image and attach a scattering of small snowflake embellishments.
Baby It's Cold Outside:
Supplies: Baby It's Cold Puffy Sticker (Paper House), Reindeer Puffy Sticker (Paper House), Wedding Day 6" Paper Pad (Paper House), circle punch 3" (Marvy Uchida), Lake Life 6" paper pad (Paper House), white square card base 6", mini red gems
1. Attach a horizontal strip of red chevron paper (1x6") to the background paper a third of the way from the top edge.
2. Use a 3" circle punch to cut a circle from white cardstock.
3. Adhere the puffy sentiment sticker to the center of the white circle.
4. Finally, attach the circle to the left top portion of the card overlapping the red chevron strip and embellish with snowflakes and gems etc.
Visit Paper House to see their whole beautiful range of coordinating Christmas papers & embellishments.