Saturday 25 March 2017

Beauty in Gold Layout with Rinea Double Sided Foiled Paper

Hello Ladies,
I usually think that metallic papers are best left for Christmas crafting but I went out of my comfort zone and used beautiful gold foil prominently on a scrapbook layout. Using a BW photo and minimizing the numbers of colors really allowed the gold to take center stage.  I adore how it came out.  Let me show you how I created this elegant layout, as well as, share a few tips along the way.

Join me over on the Rinea Blog HERE for a step by step tutorial.

A little peek...

Rinea Supplies: Rinea Paper-Foil 10-Pack 15cm x 25cm (Gold)

To purchase the beautiful double sided gold foil, visit Rinea.

Other Supplies: double sided tape, Floral Whimsical Embossing Folder (Darice), Ebosser Die Cutting Machine (Craftwell), Black Glitter Cardstock, Black Cardstock (The Robin's Nest), Gold Metallic Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), Gold Glitter Journaling Tag (The Robin's Nest), Gold Straw Fibers (The Robin's Nest), Craft Knife, 3" Circle Paper Punch, Puffy Sticker Embellishments (Paper House), photo 4x5"


For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Rinea Design Team, be sure to visit us at the 

Rinea Blog and follow us on Facebook.


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

amazing use of foil.. great product combo... BL