Cherry Blossom Thank You Card:
1. Place a piece of blush foil into the embossing folder and send it through the die cutting machine.
2. Apply Blending Solution to a felt pad and gently rub over the embossed design. When Alcohol Blending Solution comes into contact with the raised areas of the embossing, that area will lose its color and reveal the silver core color. This photo shows the embossed image after Blending Solution has been applied.
3. Use black ink to stamp the Fuji Goddess Face onto white cardstock. Color the image with chalks and cut out. Matte the image with silver and pink fibrous paper.
5. Attach a pink fiber along the bottom edge of the stamped face image.
6. Finally, embellish the card with a dragonfly, gems, and a sentiment.
Other Supplies: Alcohol Blending Solution (Ranger), felt applicator tool, Cherry Blossom Embossing Folder, white cardstock, black ink pad, Fuji Goddess stamp (Stampington & Co), chalk (Inkadinkado), mini gems, dragonfly, fiber, sentiment, 3" circle punch, cardbase 5x7"
To purchase the lovely Blush Foiled Paper, visit Rinea.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at the
Rinea Blog and follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter
Thanks for visiting!