Ok...Here is my confession. This card is one of my first real attempts at the style known as Steampunk. I especially enjoyed all the embellishing and had lots of fun making it. Here is my super feminine Steampunk card full of lace, gems, candles, & gears. You can find the complete set of directions on the Sin City Blog HERE.
1. Dress Forms Steampunk Rubber Stamp Set (Sin City Stamps)
2. black cardstock
3. watermark ink pad
4. purple ink & permanent purple pen
5. silver embossing powder & heat gun
6. gear embellishments
7. acetate & permanent black ink pad
8. chipboard frame
9. silver acrylic paint & silver gel pen
10. black & silver rhinestones
11. black lace, black tulle, & silver cord
12. orange glitter glue
To purchase this wonderful dress form image, visit www.sincitystamps.com
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at
the Sin City Blog and follow us on Facebook.
Join our Sin City Stamps Fan Page HERE.