Wednesday 13 September 2017

"Quick Ideas" - Sin City Stamps - Time Card

Hello Friends,

I want to share a tip that has saved me many a heartbreak. With rubber stamping, there really are no second chances. If you've ever dropped a stamp onto a project or become discouraged by your choice of placement, then this idea may help you. So to avoid disappointment... no I'm so sorry I can't tell you now. To learn my tip, you have to visit the Sin City Blog HERE
My lovely blue resist background became a finished card and not a tragedy of bad judgment or an "oops" moment.  Don't miss it!

Supplies: Birds Clocks Rubber Stamp Set (Sin City Stamps), clear acrylic mounting block, permanent black ink, acetate, resist ink, gold brads, ephemera: key, flower, ticket

Sin City Stamp Set:
Birds Clocks Rubber Stamp Set

http://sincitystamps.com/birds-clocks-rubber-stamp-set/
To purchase these supplies, visit www.sincitystamps.com
Sin City Stamps Blog
    Follow us on Facebook.
Join the Sin City Fan Group. HERE

Thanks for visiting, come again soon!

No comments: