Wednesday 12 September 2018

Dream Layout - FotoBella Design Team

Here is my second project this month featuring the Graphic 45 Imagine Kit.  The vintage designs are whimsical & uplifting and suitable for all sorts of layouts.  Specifically, I love how the charms were perfectly matched to coordinate and once I started using them, I just couldn't stop myself. Here is a look at my supplies!


A Sneak Peek: Dream Layout
If you would like to see more of this layout,
you can see the full tutorial HERE.

Supplies:
Graphic 45 Imagine 12x12 Patterns and Solids Pad
Graphic 45 Imagine 12x12 Paper Pack 16 sheets
Graphic 45 Imagine Tags and Pockets
Graphic 45 Imagine Stickers
Graphic 45 Imagine Ephemera Cards
Graphic 45 Imagine Vintage Charms Hand Selected by FotoBella
Graphic 45 Imagine Coordinating Fibers and Embellishments Selected by FotoBella
Graphic 45 Imagine I Want It All Bundle

Other Supplies:
foam tape
liquid adhesive
tulle net
chipboard alphabet
gear embellishments


FotoBella BlogAll of these supplies can be found at www.fotobella.com

No comments: