Tuesday 24 September 2019

Super Climber Layout - The Robin's Nest DT

My nephew Colin has his fundamental origin in pushing his limits to explore the extremes of any situation.  His motto is "Bigger, Faster, Louder, Stronger." A true all American boy so I had to select red white, & blue which also complimented his Super Man t-shirt. I love these photos of him in action; climbing to the top of a hexagonal rope play-set. Aren't the wooden transportation embellishments the cutest thing ever?
The step by step tutorial can be found HERE.
This layout is submitted into the following challenges...






Oh boy, I must confess I find it a bit challenging to create little boy themed layouts because I can't use my favorite colors or items like flowers and butterflies. When I browsed through my wooden shapes, the transportation items caught my eye.  I like the look of the natural raw wood so I didn't paint them but something was still missing. Instead I added a pair of Dew Drops to each car to create realistic headlights or tail lights.  Dew Drops are the perfect finishing touch especially when a rhinestone or glitter is just too feminine.



12 comments:

Priya said...

Beautiful interpretation of our challenge this month. Love these photos of your grandchild.
Thank you for joining us at More Than Words.

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love the little cars with the headlights and the tiny photo in one of them! What a fabulous take on our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Nore Than Words this month.

Shabby Creations said...

Love your beautiful layout the colours and the way they enhance the photos

France Ringuette said...

oh how cute is this layout, love how you added the elements. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments. This one is fabulous!

Anat Weksler said...

Such a creative layout! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words & good luck.

Debbie said...

Cute layout! Love the use of multi pictures. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

Jennifer Snyder said...

Beautiful and joyful page. Such darling photos. Thanks for entering Creative Embellishments challenges.

Nuneka said...

Such a fun and happy layout! Fantastic!
Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge. :)

Nicole Doiron said...

Your layout makes me happy! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

PaNaKo said...

Amazing <3 Thanks for entering ScrapAndMe challenges :)

Mary Tzalla said...

Beautiful layout! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!