Tuesday 7 January 2020

Sneak Peek - Super Hero Centerpiece with ScraPerfect

I am thrilled to have been invited to share with you all the wonderfulness of the ScraPerfect tools & products. I am one of their new Designers starting this year and this is my first project for ScraPerfect. 

This was my first experience with the "Best Glue Ever"  and it really is a "Super" glue. That is perfectly fitting since I used it to make decorations for my 5 year-olds nephew's Super Hero birthday party.  You can see the complete step by step tutorial for my Super Hero centerpiece HERE.

Best Glue Ever is a multi-purpose glue and can handle adhering just about any material with superior results. My project had a variety of different materials that needed to be adhered paper, felt, foam, burlap, paper mache, tulle, & chipboard. The Best Glue Ever was even successful at attaching images from delicate napkin tissue. I was very impressed by its versatility. 


No comments: