Saturday 28 March 2020

Love this Photo Layout

This photo is one of my most favorite because I was holding my newborn nephew at the time when my husband captured this moment. The rainbow lace background was created with fabric lace used as a stencil. After I attached strips of double sided tape to white card stock, I secured the lace down onto the tape.   I applied white glitter through the lace and tapped it down gently with my finger.  Then I shook off the excess glitter and carefully removed the lace.  Next, I strategically applied different colors of glitter over the design one color at a time to avoid cross contaminating the glitter.  Lastly, I added Dew Drops over the background to create a sense of joyful bubbly movement.

This layout is submitted into the following challenges...

Supplies:
white & black cardstock
glitter
lace
transparency
frame stamp
black permanent ink pad
Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest)
liquid adhesive

Thanks for visiting me!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Love the technique with the lace. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

Jennifer Snyder said...

Beautiful and the lace rocks.Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

Heather said...

very creative! Love the background. Thanks for joining CE This month!

LisaM said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! My new favorite layout of yours!

Maggi said...

Great technique with the lace!! Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

Phoebe Tonosaki said...

Beautiful LO, thank you for joining Snip Art March challenge !

HattysScrapPlace said...

Great LO! Thanks for joining the Snip Art Challenge