Thursday 1 October 2020

Let's Toast!

 I love the soft delicate lilac for the wedding photos and how the stamped swirls add movement to the and the tiny gems & dots remind me of champagne bubbles.  My favorite part of the layout is the gently sweeping tulle that I draped over the photos mimicking the bride's veil.  I think the BW photos really help to make the layout rather special and eye-catching.  Hopefully, I can inspire myself to complete more layouts with empty white space.


This layout is submitted into the following challenges...

The Scraproom Stash Challenge


F - flowers
L - lilac / lace

O - opalescent
W - white
E - embossing powder / empty space
R - rubber stamps / ribbon
S - swirls / sequins

Time Out Challenges #171


3 comments:

sandie said...

This is beautiful Karen, such gorgeous photos and I love the elegant swirl. The little gems are perfect and what a super sentiment. I am sure you can make more cards with white space-as this one shows you can!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty scrapbook layout. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

This one for sure is a stunning CAS-style one! Love the swirls like this; they really give the page 'swung'! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!