1. Cut the cupcake liner into a spiral leaving a 1 inch circle when you get to the center.
Cut a scallop or wavy edge since these will be your petals.
2. Insert the end into a quilling tool and begin rotating it. Roll the patterned side into the center so the plain side of the liner is on the outside.
3. When you’ve rolled it completely remove the quilling tool and let the flower unwind a bit to loosen the flower until you are happy with the fullness.
4. Apply a sticky dot to the circle at the center of the liner and press the bottom of the flower petals to it.
5. Don’t be afraid to fluff and bend the petals to give it a more natural look. Tah Dahhhh!
TIP: Look out for fun patterned cupcake paper liners like polka dots and animal prints.