Directions for making a rosette:
1. Stick a strip of washi tape onto copy paper 8 in long and then cut out.(not cardstock)
2. Fold concertina style in the smallest folds possible 1/2 cm.
3. Attach ends of the strip together.
4. Cut a circle from scrap card smaller than the rosette to be used as the base.
5. Flatten the rosette and use a hot glue gun to attach it to the circle base.
6. Add a button, brad, pearl, or rhinestone to decorate the center.
TIP: Put 2 strips of different washi tapes next to each other for a larger rosette.