Monday 7 November 2016

Classic Christmas Wreath Card - Challenge

Hi there,
This is my first card for the Hero Arts Holiday Card Making Challenge.  I stamped the Wreath Stamp and embossed with black.  Then I added red gems for berries and a red ribbon.  To create the concave corners I used a 1" circle paper punch to simply clip the corners.  I love the simplicity of the black stripes & red glitter card.

Hero Arts - Wreath Of Leaves Cling Stamp

5 Winners will be selected each getting a $50 Hero Arts shopping spree
The Deadline is November 15th.
To learn more about how to enter visit Hero Arts

2 comments:

Carole Wright said...

Hi Karen, love this card, am loving all the sparkle. BL x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Karen your cards are so pretty. You are an inspiration...I never have time to make cards. BL