Tuesday 1 November 2016

Craft Stamper Magazine (November 2016)

The newest addition of Craft Stamper magazine is out now is shops.  I'm thrilled to share the news that my card was selected for the reader's section called "Ready Set Stamp"
We were asked to take inspiration from Van Gogh's painting "Starry Night" The card needed to use the color scheme: cobalt, indigo, deep purple, & yellow.  I was so delighted when I got the email saying they wanted to include my card.  It was well worth spending a week covered in inks and paints for this project.

Here is a sneak peek!

Visit Craft Stamper for next month's Ready Set Stamp Challenge.  All the guidelines to submit your card can be found HERE.

2 comments:

BrendaB said...

Congratulations on being published!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Wow...that's looking gorgeous....congrats on the publication! BL