Friday 30 December 2016

Celebration Stencilled Star Wall Hanging - Joggles DT

Today over on the Joggles Blog I have a fun home decor item to share. Originally, I thought I would make a Christmas wall hanging but as the holidays will be over before my blog post is shared, I decided to use the star stencil for a celebration wall hanging in patriotic colors.  Of course you can personalize it for any occasion such as a birthday, graduation, or new baby.  I had a fabulous time using a Joggles Shooting Star Stencil with a variety of inks and glimmer mists.  Come along  to the Joggles Blog as I show you step by step how I did it.

A little sneak peek...

Joggles Supplies:
Joggles 9x12" Shooting Stars Stencil 20-33709
Joggles Foam Stamp - Star Set #1 [57017]
Joggles / Margaret Applin Designs Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp - Grunge Stars Border [56778]
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Stone
Adirondack Color Wash - Denim
Inkssentials Mini Mister
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Barn Door
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Sheet
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
Other Supplies: Brilliance Ink Pad - Platinum Planet (Tsukineko), white & red cardstock, thick cardboard, red glitter cardstock, twine, water

To purchase the supplies for this project, visit www.joggles.com

Happy Crafting in 2017!


1 comment:

Camille Short said...

This is beautiful and different – love it! Bloggie Love