Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year! - The Robin's Nest

Happy New Year!
Let me be the first to welcome you to a brand New Year of crafting.
The Robin's Nest 2017 Design Team has been eagerly awaiting their debut. I know you will enjoy all the new inspirational projects we will bring in the coming months. Today, I have a card tutorial on the Blog and I share a simple and effective way to use Dew Drops in your paper crafting.  My tutorial features stunning Metallic Pink Dew Drops so come along as I walk you through it step by step.

Robin's Nest Supplies:
Birthday Stars Glitter Cardstock, Metallic Pink Dew Drops, Limoncello Glitter Cardstock, Purple Flowers Glitter Cardstock (reverse), Green Glitter Journal Tags, Dew Dew Glue


Time for a Sneak Peek...

 Happy Crafting in the New Year!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute and welcome and can't wait to see more from you.

Camille Short said...

Great tip on using Dew Drops and a lovely card. Keep thinking of those Dew Drop ideas....I designed for the Robin's Nest years ago and I still have tons of Dew Drops to use - they are very generous with their designers.