Today I created a card using Sin City Stamps which secretly holds a mini calendar. With a simple crease the card front folds down and transforms to display both the embellished card and the calendar. This is the perfect gift for anyone with a 9-5 desk job. My project includes numerous techniques such as stamping onto wood, heat embossing wood, coloring with chalk, as well as, stamping onto transparency. Visit the Sin City Blog for the complete tutorial.
A Sneak Peek:
1. Inhale...Exhale Art Stamp Sheet Set SC87 (Sin City Stamps)
2. Flower & Bird Sketches Art Rubber Stamp Sheet Set SC97 (Sin City Stamps)
3. Birds & Clocks Rubber Stamp Set SC3 (Sin City Stamps)
4. card base (6x6")
5. paper creasing tool
6. pattern papers (3) & transparency
7. ink pads - watermark, pink, black permanent
8. embossing powder - white
10. heat gun
11. embellishments - wooden heart clock, butterfly, pearls, mini calendar
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to follow us on Facebook
Thanks for visiting & happy stamping!