Wednesday 12 December 2018

Button Christmas Cards

Hey Crafty Peeps,
If you are like me, buttons are one of my favorite embellishments.  I have fond memories of rummaging through my mother's button box which felt like special treasures to me.  Today I feature simple buttons on some festive Christmas cards. You can find out more about my cards HERE on the FotoBella Blog.
The background paper is from the Simple Stories collection called Sub Zero. It is the perfect combination of bright colors that celebrates the fun of the Winter months.  I hope I have inspired you to dig out your button collection and feature them prominently on your next project.
 The card above is entered into the following challenges:

 The card above is entered into the following challenges:
FotoBella Supplies:
Simple Stories Sub Zero 12x12 Collection Kit
Simple Stories Sub Zero 12x12 Collectors Essential Kit


Other Supplies:

  • card base
  • card stock (green, white, black)
  • black ink pad
  • 3D foam tape
  • buttons
  • ribbon
  • alphabet stickers

    Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable button cards! The tree is so bright and festive but those snowmen really are cute! Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great button cards, creative for both...fun cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

More great cards! I love how you Incorporated the buttons!! Thank you for joining us again at Color Dare!

Vandra said...

I love buttons on a card. So cute. Thanks for sharing at the colour my Heart Colour Dare Challenge!

Melanie R said...


I love buttons! Being a seamstress, I never leave them "naked" so add twine or something decorative to them. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare Bold and Bright Challenge.