Tuesday 25 December 2018

Prima Doll Christmas Card - FotoBella

Merry Christmas,
I'm so glad you stopped by today as I allow my inner child to play and share my love of paper dolls.  Julie Nutting dolls are the just the sweetest and I loved paper piecing cute little Valentina.  The BoBunny - Yuletide Carol Collection provided the perfect mini patterns to make the cutest dress and little winter boots. I just wish I had time to make all the different dress variations. Visit FotoBella for all the supplies.

This card is submitted to the following challenges:

FotoBella Supplies: Links
Yuletide Carol I Want It All 12x12 Collection
Yuletide Carol 12x12 Coordinating Double Dot-Paper-Bundle
Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Doll Stamp Valentina Mixed Media Cling Stamp

Other Supplies:
3D foam tape, creme cardstock, black ink pad, watercolor paint, brush




11 comments:

LucianaW said...

I loved the doll!!! Amazing! Thank you for playing with us at OTR!! Good Luck!!!

Michelle said...

Wow look at all those great details! Love it. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

What a beautiful Christmas Card and I must agree The Julie Nutting Dolls are just beautiful. Her dress is just stunning. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Off The Rails.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Another very beautiful card and great fussy-cutting and piecing of the dress, that mini pattern looks great. Again, thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Dora said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

CathQuillScrap said...

She is truly classy. Well done. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

Deb said...

That doll sure is a stunner!! As is your card. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails. Deb xx

Cat Nowak said...

Love the pattern paper you choose for her dress! Fantastic card! Thank you again for joining us at Color Dare!

papercraftingprincess said...

Such a beautiful Christmas girl. I love the Julie Nutting Paper Dolls - have several but alas they are uninked :( Thanks for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

Melanie R said...


Beautiful card - I love every detail! Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare Bold and Bright Challenge.

Vandra said...

I love the music in the background so much! Thanks for being Bold & Bright with the colour my Heart Colour Dare Challenge!