Friday 28 June 2019

Hope & Faith - White Rose Crafts Guest Designer

During June & July I am going to be a Guest Designer for White Rose Crafts and I am so excited to share my friendship card. It features a beautiful embossing folder which easily created the elegant cross. I kept the design fairly simple by including a delicate floral die cut simply peeking out from behind the cross. My favorite part of the card is the amazing Lemoncraft Epoxy Button. I really could use one on every project I make. There are many different styles & colors available and I'm sure you will love them as much as I do and have a really hard time selecting a set. I hope you are inspired to make some of your own cards of encouragement to have on hand for a friend in the midst of tough times.

 You can see the blog post about this project on the White Rose Blog HERE.

Don't forget there is still time to join the Sketch Challenge ending on June 30th and you just might just win a $15 WRC e-gift card. Pop on over to our to the Facebook Gallery and share what you are creating with us.  Create a card, a scrapbook layout, a tag, mix media project, or even a piece of altered art. Just show us how us how you were inspired by the sketch. All the guidelines to participate can be found HERE.

No comments: