Wednesday 26 June 2019

Only You - White Rose Crafts Guest Deisgner

I am very excited as this is my first post as a new Guest Designer for White Rose Crafts. I will be sharing six projects during the months of June & July. I worked with a lovely selection of BoBunny pastel papers but my favorite product was the Couture Creations Floral Die which was especially intricate and lovely. Because I love feminine and floral projects, you will certainly see me use it again. My first project is a card for the June Sketch Challenge.
Join the Sketch Challenge ending on June 30th and you just might just win a $15 WRC e-gift card. Pop on over to our to the Facebook Gallery and share what you are creating with us.  Create a card, a scrapbook layout, a tag, mix media project, or even a piece of altered art. Just show us how us how you were inspired by the sketch. All the guidelines to participate can be found HERE.

Here is my card "Only You"  You can learn more about the project
on the White Rose Crafts Blog HERE
This card is submitted into the following challenges...
Through the Craftroom Door June Challenge  (Anything Goes)
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog (Welcome Summertime)




WRC Supplies:
BoBunny Early Bird Paper Pad 6x6"


It's a Beautiful Life Floral Spray Die


Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane Clear Stamps - Only You


Top Boss Embossing Ink

Aqua Tinsel Embossing Powder

Pink Pearl Embellishments

You can find all the supplies for this project at
White Rose Crafts
https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/

1 comment:

* Shell B.* said...

Simply wonderful card, great use of the sketch!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge
DT Shell
http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com