Friday 26 June 2020

Knock Knock - I'm Home Layout

I was inspired by the window theme and making my layout segmented into four boxes.  My sister and her husband had just bought their first house and so the photo is meaningful to me as they are standing by the front door.  They lived in college dorms and many apartments before their "One Day" dream of buying a house came to be.  My title for the layout really should have been "Hello, Welcome, Come In" but once I found that metallic word "Loving" I had to use it.  I used primarily navy blue and yellow gold to keep a simple balance of masculine and feminine qualities.
This layout is submitted into the following challenges...

More Than Words June Challenge


CSI June Challenge #322


The Scraproom June Sketch Challenge

5 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Such an exciting moment for your sister and husband. I love the patterns and textures you have incorporated into it! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

Cecy said...

Best wishes to your sis and husband in their new home, that special day deserves a beautiful layout of course! Love the colors so much, thanks for joining us at MTW Karen! xoxo Cecilia

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Such a beautiful layout for a fantastic moment! Best wishes to your sis. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. xoxo Heike

Heather McMahon said...

Once again you've nailed our challenge! I always love your takes and this is no expeption. Thanks for joining us agin at MTW!

katrinpoemg said...

Love this project very nice thanks for joining with us