Monday 8 June 2020

Lasting Memories - Guest Designer - Challenge #501

Hey Everyone,
I was delighted to be invited to participate as a Guest Designer over on the Lasting Memories Blog. Follow me over to the blog HERE for a chance to see more "confetti" creations. inspired by the celebration of their 500th Challenge.  If you would like to join in the Challenge #501, all the details can be found HERE.   (deadline - June 27)
Confetti has rained down on my niece's 4 month birthday layout.   I created my confetti with Dew Drops which are dome shaped transparent gems. Their subtle hint of color and shiny acrylic like surface catches the light beautifully to uplift any layout or project.




Other Supplies:
pattern paper
vellum
scallop border strips
liquid adhesive
chipboard alphabet
3 photos (4x6")

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: