Hi, I just love a simple silhouette whatever the topic. This terrific set of fashion lady stamps is perfect for this. Whatever the image, simply color it is with a black marker and carefully cut out. You can find my complete tutorial got She Left Beauty...over on the Blank Page Muse Blog...HERE.
The current blog hop for Blank Page Muse runs from Feb.10th- March 5th. Our theme this month is creating projects with blue, hearts, and time. For a chance to win a gift certificate to the shop, come by and add your own project. If you need a little bit of inspiration, I'm sure you'll find some HERE in the big DT reveal. Come join the fun!
It is time for the Blank Page Muse February Challenge reveal by the Design Team where we share our projects inspired by the theme. This month's challenge was to incorporate time & hearts and use the color blue. Here is my take on the February challenge using royal blue and gold. I hope you enjoy my sophisticated and romantic valentine. Here is my card...Partners in Time!
Don't forget to visit the rest of the February Blog Hop and see all the stunning projects by beginning...HERE.
embossing watermark ink pad & gold glitter embossing powder
Brilliance Pigment Ink Pad (Platinum Planet)
gold washi tape
1. First, create the main elements. Stamp the largest clock with watermark ink and heat set with gold
glitter embossing powder. Cut out and set aside.
2. Stamp the sentiment onto transparency with watermark ink and carefully, wipe away the unnecessary letters. Next, heat set with gold glitter embossing powder. Use a sticker letter to modify the sentiment and set aside. Lastly, attach strips of washi tape along the edge of the back interior side of the cardbase.
3. Stamp the blue cardbase with clock faces using platinum pigment ink. Be
sure to vary the angle and placement of the impressions to create a
4. Apply black chalk and lightly dust
the edges to create a grey aged haze. Adhere the large clock to the cardbase using 3D foam tape and attach a small gold brad to the center.
5. Attach the sentiment to the upper right corner by layering it underneath the clock.
6. Embellish the card with various clusters of vintage charms. (gears, locks, keys, hearts, & clocks)
Hi, Thanks for stopping by. Today I'm sharing my "Quick Idea" over on
the Blank Page Muse Blog. Stamping directly onto pattern paper is a
great way to create a quick card at the last minute and everyone needs a little short cut now and then.