Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Stamping on Transparency

The Practical Scrapper Design Team was challenged to use something sheer and transparent. I used permanent ink to stamp a bracket frame on the transparency and then used Versamark ink to emboss the flowers for a sophisticated sympathy card. Attaching acetate is always tricky so I added a dragonfly brad to help hold it along with some small dabs of glue beneath some of the larger flowers.

For this second card, I stamped the flowers with Versamark ink directly to the card base and chalked the flowers. Then I attached the clear bracket frame over the image. To see more ideas, visit Practical Scrappers.

No comments: