|Believe in Love|
1. Apply small dots of glitter glue over the wedding dress. After it has dried, mount the dress on black cardstock
2. Cover the card base with pattern paper and trim off any overhanging excess. Attach the wedding dress topper to a paper dolie that is partially visible. Then adhere a coordinating strip of pattern paper underneath.
3. Next, tie a gentle knot with a piece of sheer ribbon. Hand stitch a heart shaped charm to hang under the center of the knot. Use a craft knife to make a small slit in the crease of the card where the ribbon will lay. Thread the ribbon through the slit and attach it securely to the inside of the card. Fold the other end of the ribbon over the right edge of the card and neatly secure it to the inside with double sided tape.
4. Finally embellish the card by adding gems around the dolie and lastly adding a greeting.
A Closer Look:
Mister & MissesDirections:
1. Emboss a white card base with a rose floral design. Apply light blue chalk around the edge of the sentiment. Use a white gel pen to add highlights and embellish it with gems. Mount the sentiment on silver mirror card using foam tape and attach to the top of the card base.
2. To create the appearance of a man's tuxedo, attach the bow tie die cut under the sentiment along with 2 small buttons and a lapel flower.
3. To create the lady's veil, sew a running stitch along one edge and gently gather the tulle netting. Knot off to secure it and then attach the veil above the sentiment. Next, glue a row of small roses along the top of the veil. Trim the netting to your preferred length.
A Closer Look:
Supplies: To Have & To Hold 12x12 scrapbook paper pad (Paper House), Wedding Embellishment Pack (Paper House), chalk (Inkadinkado), Rosa Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), glitter tulle, needle & thread, paper flowers, gems, buttons
A few more cards...
Lace RoseTip: For a classic feminine touch, adhere a piece of lace fabric behind the opening of a frame and put a darker color behind it for contrast.
Supplies: To Have & To Hold 12x12 scrapbook paper pad (Paper House), Wedding Embellishment Pack (Paper House), lace fabric, half dome pearls, gold mirror card
|Bride with Bouquet|
Tip: Add an elegant sparkle to a plain embellishment by using a fine tip glitter glue and outlining parts of the design or adding small dots to create great texture. I outlined the delicate bouquet of roses on this card.
Supplies: To Have & To Hold 12x12 scrapbook paper pad (Paper House), Stickles Star Dust glitter glue (Ranger), Rosa Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), organza ribbon, heart charmVisit the Paper House Shop HERE!