Friday 9 September 2016

Sympathy Cards - Joggles Design Team

This week I was allowed to pick out the products that I wanted to use to create a project. I selected a beautiful stencil with leaf flourishes exclusive to Joggles and some lovely floral cling stamps by Joggles designer Margaret Applin called Garden Party. I thought I would use a different medium this week so instead of inks, paints, or mists, I chose Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders. If you have not seen Perfect Pearls before, they have a glorious "mother of pearl" luminous sheen which is almost impossible to capture on film.




Sorry...sneak peek only!
but head over to the Joggle's Blog for a complete step by step tutorial, as well as, a second card design with the same products.
Please stop by tomorrow when I will share a similar card using the same artistic stamps with Perfect Pearls Powders but stamped onto black cardstock.

No comments: