Wednesday 18 January 2017

Carefree & Fearless Card - Sin City Design Team

Today is my first blog post for Sin City Stamps and I'm thrilled to have been invited to share their products with you. To complete my nature inspired friendship card, my project incorporates three different Sin City Stamp Sets. The sweet little bird and sentiment stamp of hope were perfect to create my encouragement card.
I hope you will join me at the Sin City Blog where you will find the complete tutorial.

I'm also joining the Inspirational Challenge.
You can find all the rules HERE.

A Sneak Peek:https://sincity-stamps.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/carefree-fearless-card.html
                                                               You can find the complete tutorial HERE.

Supplies: 
1. Art Journaling #2 Rubber Stamp Set sc24 (Sin City Stamps)
2. Flower & Bird Sketches Art Rubber Stamp Sheet Set sc97 (Sin City Stamps)
3. Inhale...Exhale Art Stamp Sheet Set SC87 (Sin City Stamps)
4. white cardstock
5. black & brown ink pads
6. green & copper mists
7. white gel pen
8. chalk
9. card base (5x7")
10. embellishments: paper doily & burlap leaf die cut

                 

To purchase the stamp supplies used in this project please visit www.sincitystamps.com
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to follow us on Facebook

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

BrendaB said...

Wow, this is just beautiful! Love the way you used all the stamps on that gorgeous background! BL