Friday 3 March 2017

Embossed Rinea Paper Foil Card Backgrounds



I just love embossed papers and I use them all the time in my crafting. The subtle textures add wonderful layers. I couldn't wait to try Rinea Paper Foil because I knew it would be just beautiful when embossed. Once I started embossing, I couldn't stop and now I have a nice selection of embossed foils ready to go. Make sure you look for my post later this month when I share a scrapbook layout featuring elegant gold embossed foil.  Here are the girlie cards I made with Rinea's Blush Foil.







Once I started embossing, I couldn't stop and now I have a nice selection of embossed foils ready to go.  Make sure you look for my post next week when I share a scrapbook layout featuring elegant gold embossed foil.

Card 1: Fabulous Flourish & Fairy Birthday Card

Directions:
1. Place a piece of foil into the embossing folder and send it through the die cutter.
2. Embellish the background with mini gems. Use a permanent white marker to highlight parts of the pattern. Stamp a border onto transparency and attach it over the embossed foil.
3. Attach the embossed foil to the card base and cut off any excess overhanging foil.
4. Stamp a central focus image. Color, fussy cut, and mount with foam tape.  Add a sentiment.

TIP: Apply glitter glue in the recessed areas to add contrast within the embossed pattern.

Card 2: Fabulous Fashion Birthday Card 

 

Supplies: Crafters Glossy Pack: Rinea Paper-Foil 10-Pack 15cm x 25cm (Blush)

Other Supplies: double sided tape, Butterfly Corner Embossing Folder (Darice), Vine Embossing Folder (Darice), die cutting machine, mini gems, tulle, sentiment sticker, transparency, Black Permanent Ink pad, Fairy Stamp, Lace Border Stamp, High Heels Stamp, Dress Stamp, pink cardstock, double sided tape, card base 6x6"

Paper Foil is available from Rinea.

For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at the Rinea Blog and follow us on Facebook.

1 comment:

Nicole Robinson said...

This is so very well done!! BL