Tuesday 25 June 2019

Ideas Layout

Look at that sweet little face...if you only I could tell you the stuff my nephew comes up with. IDEAS was the perfect title because he would use the phrase "I have an idea" which only meant trouble was to follow or possibly the plan of a three-year-old trying to negotiate his terms of his deal.  Believe me...nothing can hold him back!


This layout is submitted into the following challenges...
Creative Embellishments June Challenge


Time Out Challenges (#138 Funny)

Crafty Gals Corner #194 (polka dots & stripes)

Scrap Our Stash June Challenge (pick a side sketch)

I chose the left side sketch and turned it 90 degrees.

8 comments:

Jennifer Snyder said...

Fun and fresh - great photo too. I love seeing happy faces. Thank you for join the challenge at Creative Embellishments.

Dana Tatar said...

Absolutely adorable page! I love the smaller photo frame. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments June Challenge!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic and adorable page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for you entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

Lori said...

Aw - this is such a sweet layout! Love the colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Michelle Mattie said...

Such a sweetie!! Very cute layout as well. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such a precious page! Thank you for joining in the Creative Embellishments Challenge!

Debbie said...

Sweet layout! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}