- Splashy Mix September Challenge (moodboard)
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge (Stamp It)
- Color My Heart Color Dare #359 (Color of Love Palette)
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #198 (Emboss It)
- Allsorts Challenge Blog #536 (Autumn Colors)
- Through the Craftroom Door (Anything Goes)
- Off the Rails Scrapbooking (moodboard challenge)
- gold card base 5x7"
transparencyflower stampsentiment stamp
embossing ink pad
gold embossing powderheat gunwatercolor paperwatercolor paint
Gold Micro Beads
Monday, 9 September 2019
Transparent Card Front
I had forgotten about the technique of having a transparent card front. Now I'm inspired to try more of this style. It is fun to plan the layers. Although, it does make it a bit tricky to sign the card. I stamped the sentiment and embossed it in gold. To create the flowers, I stamped onto watercolor paper and painted them. I added gold micro beads to the front flower for more realistic dimension.
This card is submitted into the following challenges...