Tuesday 26 January 2021

Hanging Unicorn Ornament

I am so happy to share my fun way to decorate an acrylic ornament. I found this transparent acrylic unicorn shape in an after Christmas clearance sale. I immediately knew it would look glorious covered in Dew Drops. The best part is that it looks great on the backside too so no matter what direction it is hanging it still looks great.  To see the complete tutorial, visit the Robin's Nest Blog HERE.



Supplies:
                           Metallic Gold Dew Drops            Goldenberry Dew Drops

                           Riverside Mini Dew Drops        Sprinkles Mini Dew Drops

Other Supplies:
clear acrylic shape

A Closer Look:





Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon!

1 comment:

LDB Cards said...

Great little gift.

Thank you for taking part in the Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD )this time

Best regards



Lisa Bailey

TTCRD Design Team

LDB Creates – my blog