Thursday 28 April 2022

Enchanting Mermaid Mask

Today I am bringing an enchanting mermaid masquerade mask.  I planned to give this to my little niece but it turned out so well I had to keep it for myself.  I prefer to hold a mask and not wear one but this project could just as easily be done on a standard mask with an elastic strap.  I used one small real seashell while the rest of them are buttons or plastic charms. Check out the full tutorial HERE.



This project is submitted into the following challenges...
 
We Love to Create
Through the Craft Room Door
Unicorn Challenge Blog #75
Gem of a Challenge week 9


Supplies:  
Water Dew Drops
masquerade mask, sea shells, marine-life charms, micro beads, white pearl paint,
glitter glue, glue gun, liquid adhesive, pearls, wire spirals, plastic flourish

1 comment:

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful mask. Love the sperkles. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT