Sunday 7 August 2016

Captured Layout - The Robin's Nest

I just love baby pink & black together and when the Design Team was told our focus this month is on all things Girly, I was thrilled. I had the perfect Robin's Nest papers & embellishments in mind to make a layout about myself. If you love the color scheme as much as I do, then head over to The Chattering Robin's Blog today to see my post and complete tutorial.     


Shhhhhhhhh...It's a Sneak Peek!

Robin's Nest Supplies: Rosy Diamond Cardstock (reverse side pink spots), Obsidian Diamond Dew Drops, Coral Diamond Dew Drops, Black Dew Drops, Neon Pink Mini Dew Drops, Dew Dew Glue, Rosy Stripe Cardstock, Girl Crown Glittered (reverse side stripe), Black Glitter Cardstock, Black Daisy Glitter Stripe Specialty Paper, Pink Glitter Journaling Blocks, Rosy Straw, Princess Glitter Word Titles, Doilie Die Cuts
                       
To purchase the supplies to make your own layout, visit The Robin's Nest.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us often at
The Chattering Robin's Blog
and follow us on Facebook.

No comments: