Friday 22 February 2019

Spring Embossed Cards - FotoBella

Today I am sharing my second project of the month featuring the BoBunny Cottontail Collection. This is the first time I tried using an embossing folder over pattern paper. I selected papers with very small discreet patterns to try this technique. I love how the subtle texture brings extra life and pizazz to the cards. You can see two more card samples featuring BoBunny - Cottontail on the FotoBella Blog HERE.

This card is entered into the following challenges...
Through the Craft Room Door (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge (no stamps allowed)

Notice the subtle embossed butterflies on the yellow pattern background paper.

FotoBella Supplies:
BoBunny Cottontail 6x6 Pad
BoBunny Cottontail Noteworthy 28 Pieces
BoBunny Cottontail I Want It All Collection
Other Supplies:
card base (6x6"), 3D foam tape, embossing folder, die cutting/embossing machine, leaf vine die, ribbon, liquid adhesive

www.FotoBella.com


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Annemi said...

Beautiful card and the embossing turned out great. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com