Thursday 14 February 2019

Vintage Bunny Cards - FotoBella Design Team

I have my first project of the month featuring the BoBunny Cottontail Collection to share today.   The papers and die cuts are so beautifully colored.  Look at the details in the bunny's fur.  Doesn't the bunny look velvety soft?  I have three cards featuring this beautiful bunny image. You can see them all on the FotoBella Blog HERE.
This card is submitted into the following challenges...
FotoBella Supplies:
BoBunny Cottontail Collection Pack 12x12
BoBunny Cottontail Bonus 12x12 Paper Bundle
BoBunny Cottontail 12x12 Coordinating Double Dot Paper Bundle
BoBunny Cottontail 6x6 Pad
BoBunny Cottontail Layered Chipboard 6 Pieces
BoBunny Cottontail Noteworthy 28 Pieces
BoBunny Cottontail Double Dot Think Pink Brads
BoBunny Cottontail I Want It All Collection


3 comments:

Joyce said...

What a fun vintage card. Love that Easter Bunny. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

This brings me back in my memories of my childhood...same feeling...and looking so good! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely vintage card! Thanks so much for linking up to the Retro Time Out Challenge where I'm guest designing this week!