Tuesday 16 July 2019

Sneak Peek- Shabby Chic Treasure - Guest Designer

I must confess I am not always very good at following sketches or keeping a CAS design. I still follow the basic structure but my creativity tends to wonder from the path. Even though I added more details and embellishments, the oval focal point is on the lower left with a sentiment and a vertical stripe. The proportions of the design look different as I used a square card base.  Here is a sneak peek of my card Shabby Chic Treasure.

So don't feel too confined to follow a sketch challenge exactly. Just allow as much or as little as you need to guide your design while still allowing your originality to soar. You can find more great inspiration on the White Rose Craft Blog HERE.

July Sketch Challenge: 

Don't forget there is still time to join the Sketch Challenge ending on July 31st and you just might just win a $15 WRC e-gift card. Pop on over to our to the Facebook Gallery and share what you are creating with us.  Create a card, a scrapbook layout, a tag, mix media project, or even a piece of altered art. Just show us how us how you were inspired by the sketch. All the guidelines to participate can be found HERE.


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Crafting!
https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/

No comments: