Friday 27 December 2019

Watercolor Holly

I kept this card simple and classic as I was inspired to follow the traditional Christmas colors.  I painted the holly with pearlized watercolors which gave them a beautiful shimmer. I loved the dimension that Liquid Pearls gave to the berries.  Finally, I couldn't resist stamping some extra holly to fussy cut and mount with foam tape.  CAS is not really my usual style but I am loving this design.

I have entered this card into the following challenges...

4 comments:

Craftyfield said...

The popped up leaves and Liquid Pearls berries add the dimension that makes all the difference, well worth the fussy cutting! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge this month!

Judy V said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Ines said...

Cudna Praca <3 Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu "ScrapAndMe" :)

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful stamped and added dimensional holly leaves card design for the STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge, Karen. Congratulations on being a runner up winner:-) Hugs..Nancy