Sunday 10 May 2020

Cute Bugs - The Robin's Nest

I thought I was done with bugs once I made cute ladybugs and bees but take a look in my little garden and you will find more critters.  They're super easy to do!

You can find the complete tutorial HERE.

This card is entered into the following challenges...
Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge  (top row - clover, ruby, green apple)

Other Supplies:
daisy stamp / black ink pad
markers / colored pencils / watercolor paint / paint brush
thin tip permanent black marker
green glitter card stock & card base 6x6"
dome & teardrop gems & sentiment
liquid adhesive (Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect)

Happy Crafting! 



6 comments:

Irmelin Eriksson said...

So adorable and cute. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Susan Renshaw said...

That's a lovely image, coloured so prettily!

Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan

Vandra said...

Such a pretty card, your colouring is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon!

maria f. said...

Oh how cool is that? The friendly flowers alone are a pick-me-up image. The addition of the shiny insects is a fabulous touch! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge this month.

Linda said...

This is so cute .... love those little bugs. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

Babs said...

This card is so beautiful love all the colours and and your stamp , your little critters are ever so sweet .
Babs x