Sunday 9 August 2020

Strawberries Baby!

Hey Everybody,
I'd like to show you how I transformed Tear Drops into cute strawberries & bees.  All you need is a fine tip permanent marker and Tear Drops.  Hop on the cuteness train, my niece is adorable.  She certainly makes my heart do a "happy dance."  Here we go...off to pick some strawberries!  

The full tutorial for my double page layout can be found HERE.

This layout is submitted into the following August challenges...

The Scraproom (Jumpstart Sketch August Challenge)


Time Out Challenge  #167








Other Supplies:
7 photos (4x6")
patterned paper
thin permanent black marker
small white paper flowers
green & black card stock
leafy branch paper punch / mini daisy paper punch
liquid adhesive
scalloped edge frames

Thanks for visiting. Come back soon!

3 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wgat a cheerfull LO! And that teardrop change is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Joyce said...

What a sweet post. Full of adorable-ness. Thanks so much playing along at Time Out.

Quillish said...

Aww.. She is the cutest and I am sure it was hard for you all to resist taking a bite of her in that adorable costume. I love your idea of making strawberries from tear drops, so ingenious. Thank you for joining us at Time out with your beautful work. Hugs ~ Ishani.