Thursday 6 August 2020

Urban Grunge Silhouette Scene

Hey Friends,
I really needed to create a manly birthday card but I was a bit nervous because I do normally struggle with it.  I began with my favorite tool, my heat gun to add the beautiful silver shine to the chain link fence.  If you want to learn how I created that lovely texture on the chipboard gears, you can see the step by step method I used to create the faux aged metal on the ScraPerfect Blog.  You can find the complete tutorial for my card HERE.
Essential Supplies:

This card is entered into the following challenges...

Color My Heart Color Dare #404

A Closer Look:
embossing powder (silver & black) / heat gun
Rubber Stamps - Urban SilhouetteMetal Screw 
Chain Link Fence & Birds on WireClocks (Blank Page Muse)
ink pad (black) / acrylic paint (silver & copper) / paint brush
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink & ink blending tool
chipboard gears (Creative Embellishments)
Silver Dew Drop Gems (The Robin's Nest)
Best Glue Ever (ScraPerfect)



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Great mixed media card!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Excellent blending with your background, beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Great texture and interest with so many pieces to this work. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.